Is the world on the brink of a 2012 doomsday? Much hype has been given to the end of the world occurring in 2012. Whether its the Mayan Calendar, the 12th Imam, or various other prophetic beliefs doomsday theorist have plenty of ammunition to fuel their fire.
In this article it is not our intention to scare or worry anyone into thinking that 2012 is the end of the world. We in fact have faith that January 1st, 2013 will bring great happiness to us all.
We intend to highlight all of the Turmoil occurring in the world today with the list of real world occurrences.
Japan and China Island Dispute:
Video source via Reuters Published to YouTube by SurvivalWithBushcraf
Israel planning to bomb Iran:
Via GBTV Published to YouTube by BrotherStef
Riots across the Middle East calling for Jihad:
Video Published by YouCruising1
United States Drought – World Wide National Disasters:
Published by fidockave213 on YouTube
World Economic Financial Crisis:
Published to YouTube by UNisNWO
Now that you have seen a list of several major global crisis, it is clear the world we live in today is walking a thin line between terrible catastrophe, and peace.
What can you do to prepare?
We all should follow the formula of Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. How to do this?
- Make sure you have at least 3 months of reserves on hand in the event food supplies diminish.
- Stock up on Bottle Waters for every 1 case you buy, buy another one for storage. Cycle out old waters with new water as time goes by.
- Have some form of self defense to protect you and your family against rioting angry mobs
- Draw up plans with friends and family in the event of a disaster. This means have a disaster plan with everyone knowing their role in the event of a disaster.
- DO NOT Panic or Join in any violent uprisings because that will only perpetuate the problem.
2012 doomsday believers sure do have something to believe in after looking at the world today.