When it comes to the best advice for entrepreneurs, the best people to ask are those who have achieved success themselves. Whether you are striving for financial wealth, or just inspired to do and give back, something has given you a feeling that you can achieve whatever you would like to achieve. Through hard work, determination and faith in yourself you can and will achieve everything you set your mind to.
We know we are pulling for you to succeed and do your part to help make the world a better place.
Guys like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, and Warren Buffet to name a few who offer up some of their advice for entrepreneurs.
Best Advice For Entrepreneurs
1. Richard Branson – Since Richard Branson founded Virgin in 1970, the company has grown from a small record outlet to a global powerhouse.
2. Steve Jobs – A great excerpt from the D5 conference with Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. Steve Jobs shares his advice or “”secret”” to create successful companies
3. Warren Buffett – The best advice Warren Buffett ever received was from his father.
4. Bill Gates Be inspired by Bill Gates – the most successful and the richest dropout in the world!
5. Will Smith Will Smith gives his advice, on how he became so successful.
6. Larry Ellison discusses the importance of internet strategies and the internet.
Best Advice For Entrepreneurs – What Successful Men Have Said.