People who love cats can feel the love between their Kitty Cat and their owners.
Here are “10 Ways Cats Show Their Love For Us.”
1. Kitty’s purrs can mean a spectrum of things, from delight to expressions of worry. And kitty purrs range from soft and subtle to Mack-truck loud. When your cat purrs in your presence, you can be sure she’s expressing his love for you.
2. Kneading behaviors, front paw treading on soft surfaces,hearken back to kitten-hood. Kitten paws knead against the mother cat’s breasts to induce milk to be released. Adult cats continue the behavior when they’re feeling most relaxed and content and loved, and that’s often when being petted on the owner’s lap. Kneading is an obvious expression of adoration.
3. Mighty hunter cats that catch everything from little toys to bugs, mice or frogs,most often share the bounty with those they love. Cats who present you with this gratuity deserve lots of love. They wouldn’t bring these awesome gifts of affection if they didn’t love you.
4. As sleep champs, felines typically sleep up to 16 hours a day. Because they are most vulnerable during sleep, the place your cat chooses to snooze must be a secure and trusted location. There is no greater loving compliment than a cat choosing your lap for a favorite sleep spot.
5. A kitty’s eyes are proportionately large, if human’s eyes were the same proportion, our eyes would be eight inches across! Cat eyes are important assets for survival. Cats that place their faces with wide open eyes near a human express total trust and love. A slow “eye blink” from across the room is expressed as a cat kiss.
6. When kitty throws himself on the ground at your shoes, and rolls around, consider this a loving welcome and a request for attention. Presenting the tummy in this fashion places the cat in a vulnerable posture. So cats usually reserve the rolling around for people they really love.
7. Called head-bunting, this feline act of affection is given only to the Number 1 in a cat’s life. Your cat will face you, lower her head and lean forward so that the top of her head touches your head, face or other body part. This loving touch can release feel-good hormones called endorphis in your cat and you.
8. Think of your cat as an artist of sorts. To make her turf really feel like home, she will rub her cheeks against the corners of furniture and, possibly, your legs or hands when you pet her. This act secretes oils from her facial glands. It’s her way of claiming you as her own. Just be grateful that she does so by cheek rubbing, not spraying. Ew.
9. Cats fancy warm places to sleep and nap, but when they bypass a comfy cat bed or your couch pillow to perch on your lap, you should feel privileged. Your cat has sized up her options and is conveying that she would rather be with you rather than being by herself in her cat bed.
10. Licking your earlobes and hair. Neither of these actions may rate on your top 10 list of affection favs, but your cat is regarding you as another cat in her exclusive circle. Excellent cats are worthy of these special grooming sessions. In a multi-cat household, mutual grooming is a sign of trust and friendship. Pay attention to which cats, if any, in your home team up for mutual grooming. You may be the only one worthy of such such a gift!
10 Ways Cats Show Their Love For Us.