When it comes to the best advice for entrepreneurs, the best people to ask are those who have achieved success themselves. Guys like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, and Warren Buffet to name a few offer up some of their advice for entrepreneurs.
1. Richard Branson – Since the British billionare, Richard Branson founded Virgin in 1970, the company has grown from a small record outlet to a global powerhouse. Hosting companies such as Virgin Airlines, Virgin Mobile, and Virgin Galactic leaving no industry untouched.
2. Steve Jobs – A great excerpt from the D5 conference with Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. Steve Jobs shares his advice or “secret” to create successful companies
3. Warren Buffett – Warren Buffet, known as the Oracle of Omaha, is arguably one of this eras greatest investors. Leading the charge with his firm Birkshire Hathaway. The best advice Warren Buffett said he ever received was from his father.
4. Bill Gates – Bill Gates is perhaps the most notable man on this list, known for pioneering the internet age with his company Microsoft. Be inspired by Bill Gates – the most successful and the richest dropout in the world!
5. Will Smith – World famous actor Will Smith gives his advice, on how he became so successful.
6. Larry Ellison – The leader of Oracle and primary land owner of the Hawaiin island Lanai, Ellison discusses the importance of internet strategies and the internet.