There are plenty of reasons why a blogger outreach program could be beneficial for your business, but probably the biggest reason is this:
Blogger outreach is a great way to get website traffic, reviews, buzz, andawareness to your brand.
Why? Here are a few reasons:
1) Blogs are considered trustworthy. They consistently rank high in value when people are looking for honest opinions on products and services. 81% of the people online trust the information they read on blogs.
2) Blogging increases site traffic. Essentially you will have x-number of bloggers writing about your brand and referring people to your site.
3) Consumers look to blogs for opinion. By building a relationship between your brand and bloggers, you increase the probability that they will promote and speak favourably about your brand – even if they’re NOT doing a program at that time. 61% of those people have made a purchase based on a blogger’s recommendation. 63% of people are more likely to be influenced by a blog than a magazine to make a purchase.
4) Banner ads and the like don’t work as well anymore. Again – these are people with established followings of people who trust them. They’ll believe them before they’ll click on your banner ad any day.
5) Content. Content. Content. Not only are you getting great site visits from the program, but you have a variety of people writing and providing fresh content for you!!
6) SEO Benefits. You will also get external links to your website, social media reposts and mentions and keyword rich blog content.
7) Generate leads for years to come. Remember those posts will be on those blogs for a very long time and thousands of people will read those posts in the future ensuring you continue to generate leads from those posts for years to come. The ROI is way higher than a PPC campaign, that is for sure!