Here is the general form of a standard dissertation:
- Title page: Your title should be understandable to both academics and regular people.
- Abstract: This section should be written last because it summarizes everything.
- Acknowledgements: This section is where you thank everyone who has helped you.
- Table of Contents: Here is where you list the structure of your presentation.
- Introduction: Your thesis is presented in this section.
- Main body: Present all of your research and discussion in this part of the document.
- Conclusion: In this section, you tie everything together.
- Bibliography: This section is a list of your sources.
- Appendices: Place auxiliary information that is not central to the main theme in this section.
The artistic aspects of one’s endeavors begin well before the actual process of writing dissertation itself. By developing concepts, analytical techniques, and experimental methods that are both scientifically logical and artistically creative, you are laying the foundation for a very informative dissertation that will also be entertaining to read. Drawing images during this stage of the process will encourage activity in the right hemisphere of the brain and allow you to gain further creative insight into your project. You will also find that deep breathing and meditation will let you relax so that you may energize your creative and intellectual faculties.
The creative process is taken to the next level when you decide on a topic for your dissertation. The most beneficial technique you could use with this part of the process would be brainstorming. This mental activity will allow you to make better creative decisions because you will be considering more options. However, you should not forget to always maintain a positive attitude throughout this stage of your creative journey as well so that the artistic process can flow more freely. Everything hinges on having a good title, and if there is creative blockage during this phase, then listen to music and get plenty of rest so that your mind may function properly.
While creating the content for your dissertation, don’t forget to laugh. This activity is an invaluable tool that will stimulate your artistic sensitivity and inspire the very best within you because it relieves stress. In addition, be sure to visualize the various concepts contained within your dissertation in order to gain more focus on information that needs your special attention. When you do this, you can gain new insights you may not have considered before.
So, in a nutshell, realize that there are many techniques you can perform in order to stimulate your imaginative faculties, so they can be subsequently employed by your intellect in order to create a great dissertation that is both informative and fun for everyone to read. But keep in mind that sole inspiration is not enough because you really need to know the ropes of writing a good academic paper. In the long run, you may need academic help from pros like MastersThesisWriting.com who know how to do such kind of work.