A 15-month-old baby girl who climbed onto the bathroom sink was burned on over 50 percent of her body. The toddler was left unattended by her mother when the incident happened.
According to WLOX12 the girl’s mother Jessica Ann Saunders has been charged with child neglect and possession with intent to distribute a synthetic Marijuana blend known as Spice.
The little girl was rushed to a near by hospital in Alabama where she is recovering from the accident.
Both of Jessica Ann’s children will be placed in temporary child protective services while investigators continue to hear witness accounts. Bond is currently set at $250,000.
Featured Image of Jessica Ann Saunders from D’Ibeville Police Department.
Mom high on synthetic drug charged after baby girl falls into sink full of burning water.