The Top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world for 2013 are here.
Whether you in search for a Honeymoon hotspot, looking to re-kindle the romance with an anniversary trip for that special someone or just in search of some rest & relaxation, check out some of my favorite romantic hot-spots:
10 MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACHES IN THE WORLD
1. Fraser Island, Queensland, Australia – Beautiful sparkling water and white sandy beaches rest on the sunny Queensland coast 161 miles (259 kilometers) northeast of Brisbane. Fraser Island is the world’s largest sand island and has been described as having mystical qualities. A paradise for wildlife lovers, with 640 square miles (1,664 square kilometers) of unspoiled scenery. Rain forests with 1,000-year-old trees sprout from the sand.
2. Koh Phi Phi, Thailand – Considered the most gorgeous beach and the best scenery on any in in the country. Part of a little island adjacent to Ko Phi Phi, the beach is perched in a small bay and surrounded by tall limestone cliffs. Maya Bay can only be visited on day trips by boat, since there are no accommodations here. Hordes of people visit during high season, but the beauty makes dealing with the crowds worth it.
3. Trestles, San Clemente, California, North America – North of the Marine Base lies a beautiful isolated beach, almost three square miles that remain free of commercial growth. What makes this spot extra romantic is the fact that it’s one of a handful of “clothing-optional” beaches located in Southern California. Considered one of California’s best kept secrets, this spot will definitely “get you in the mood”.
4. The North Shore, Maui, Hawaiian Islands – The second largest island of the Hawaiian chain, where magnificent natural landscape and unpaved roads meet aqua-blue water. Whether you are into watersports, hiking or just wanting to relax, this place has something for everyone.
5. Bora Bora, Tahiti - Less than a one hour flight from the island of Tahiti, the island of Bora Bora, is love at first sight destination. Romantics from around the world have laid claim to this island where lush tropical slopes and valleys blossom with hibiscus and palm-covered trees illuminating the lagoons. Perfect white-sand beaches give way to emerald waters where colored fish animate the coral gardens. This could be easily be described as the center of the romantic universe.
6. Costa Rica, Central America – If your looking for a place to “get away from it all”, this is the place for you. Costa Rica has natural un-adulterated beauty and is plentiful with rainforests and wildlife still in it’s natural habitat. This is a place where dirt roads and virgin landscapes are unaffected by city-life. A favorite of romantic enthusiasts and surfers that come here for a great ride on and “off” of the beach. The locals here are very friendly and have been known to through big parties and events.
7. St. Bart’s, One of many islands in the Caribbean Sea – St. Bart’s stands out with its blend of French chic and island relaxation. With beautiful secluded beaches, fine French cuisine, and luxurious hotels, this tropical playground is popular among the upper class. The 8-mile-long (13-kilometer-long) island is edged by 20 beaches and small coves for swimmers and sunbathers, with sparkling water and white sand.
8. Samoa, the Samoan Islands is located just north east of Fiji. Considered one of the most beautiful romantic destinations offering a rich Polynesian culture, warm waters and a tropical island paradise all year around.
9. Fuerteventura, Spain, part of the Canary Islands, located in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Africa. Romantic adventurers visiting the island should be extremely happy with the island atmosphere and weather conditions year around.
10. The Mentawai Islands, include four main islands (Siberut, Sipora, North Pagi, and South Pagi) and islets off the western coast of Sumatra in Indonesia. This tropical paradise can only be accessed by ferries and charter boats. If your looking for romantic-seclusion, this is the spot for you. Most tourists spend at least $125 a day for this “island experience”, but it’s well worth the money.
There you have it folks the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world.